Data Protection Policy
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data as confidential and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”), and this data protection policy.
If you use this website, various pieces of personal data will be collected. Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified. This data protection policy explains what information we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this happens.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Name and contact details of the Data Processor
PANTHERA ENERGY TRADING GmbH
Managing Director: Henning T. Pommer
Registered Office: Hamburg
Commercial Register: HRB 144227
VAT NO: DE309349296
Phone: +49 40 555 022 00
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Collection and storage of personal data and purpose of its use
When you visit our website, www.pantheraenergy.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- Referrer URL;
- Browser used and in some cases your computer’s operating system, and the name of your access provider.
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We process the above data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring unimpeded communication with the website;
- Ensuring convenient use of our website;
- Analysis of system security and stability;
- Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes of data collection. In no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of inferring your identity.
Disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party other than for the purposes listed in the following. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to it in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR;
- Disclosure is necessare in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR for the establishment, excercise and defence of legal claims;
- The disclosure is necessary in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR for compliance with a legal obligation;
- It is lawful and necessary in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a set period of time. If you return to our site to use our services again, these cookies make it possible to see automatically that you have visited before and any inputs and settings you have made so you do not have to repeat them.
The data processed by way of cookies is needed for the purposes stated in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that you are always asked before a new cookie is created. Please note that disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
Plugins and Tools
We use the tracking tools listed in the following on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. Our use of these tracking tools serves the purposes of personalisation and ongoing improvement of our website. We also use the tracking tools to keep statistics on the use of our website and analyse them for the purpose of improving our content. These are to be considered as legitimate interests within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. Please see the tracking tools for the respective purposes of processing and categories of data.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
Your rights as a data subject
Your rights are as follows:
- Under Article 15 of the GDPR read in conjunction with Section 34 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the right to obtain access to the personal data concerning you that we process;
- Under Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain rectification or completion of personal data stored with us;
- Under Article 17 of the GDPR read in conjunction with Section 35 of the BDSG, you have the right to obtain ersaure of your personal data stored with us;
- Under Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your data;
- Under Article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used an machine-readable format or to have the data transmitted to another controller;
- Under Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object the processing of your dataM
- Under Article 77 of the GDPR read in conjunction with Section 19 of the BDSG, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you additionally have the right under Article 21 of the GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, in the event of grounds relating to your particular situation or of objection to direct marketing. In the case of direct marketing, you have a general right to object that we abide by without reference to any particular situation.
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Your right of withdrawal also applies if you gave your consent before the entry into force of the GDPR, meaning before 25 May 2018. Please note that any withdrawal of your consent only has effect for the future. It does not affect processing operations prior to the withdrawal of consent. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or your right to object, you can direct your withdrawal of consent or your objection to us in writing or by email.